Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for the Zign Hotels Group (the “Hotels”) are accepted. The Terms and Conditions below are for bookings made directly via the hotels’ websites and payments via payment gateway systems through the Anchaleewan Co., Ltd. Registered Address: 555/65 Moo 5, 12 Naklua Rd., Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Thailand
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms & conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Your use of some parts or features of the Site may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional terms and conditions.
- The property reserves the right to charge an early departure fee in the event a guest departs earlier than the original departure date.
- On request. Please contact the Front Office. Additional fees may be applied.
- A valid Credit Card required at booking time. The credit card used at the time of booking must be presented by the guest together with positive identification on check-in at the property. An imprint or swipe of the card will be taken on check-in.
- On departure from the property, all fees for services rendered shall be payable by the guest and where necessary the credit card will be debited by the property for the fees.
- The property shall debit the credit card for all cancellations, no-shows or for any damages caused by the guest to the property, howsoever arising.
- This transaction constitutes an electronic transaction and a binding agreement in terms of which the guest authorises the property to debit the credit card as stated above and the guests written signature shall not be required for authorisation purposes.
- A deposit of THB 2,000 in cash may be required at the time of checking in.
- Each rate booked at The Zign Hotels Group, is subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy of the rate booked. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations under the circumstances where it appears that a customer has provided an invalid credit card, engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity, or the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error. In addition, we also reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings if they do not adhere to our terms & conditions. If a guest chooses to shorten their stay or check out early, a penalty charge will apply, as detailed in the Cancellation Policy associated with the rate booked. In the cases of the aforementioned booking cancellations, The Zign Hotels Group has no obligation to guarantee new available bookings or best rates. A new booking at the best available rate will need to be made by the guest at the time of the new reservation.
- As a condition of using this website, you agree to provide proof of payment to the hotel reservations department within 48 hours of the time of booking and will indicate the reservation confirmation number on the proof of payment. You will be fully responsible for any banking fees and/or costs required to complete the bank funds transaction(s). Furthermore, you acknowledge that the reservation may be canceled by the hotel if proof of payment is not submitted to the hotel within the 48-hour notice period. You will be responsible for any cancellation or no show penalties that might be incurred and hereby acknowledge that booking and personal contact information provided is correct for the hotel’s validation purposes.
- The Zign Hotels Group reserves the right to cancel contracts based upon incorrect information being displayed in relation to price or service at any point in time.
- Only the currency confirmed within your reservation is confirmed.
- In the rare unexpected event whereby the Property cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, the Property will comply with its standard of obligation by undertake to relocate guests into an alternative property within The Zign Hotels group of equal or better grading at no expense to the guest. Should there not be a property of equal or better grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide guests with a property of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the guest.
- The alternatives offered are at the Property’s discretion. Should the guest wish to choose a property of a standard other than offered under this condition, then the guest will be required to pay any difference.
- As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to The Zign Hotels Group that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Although The Zign Hotels Group may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this Website, The Zign Hotels Group is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Zign Hotels Group will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Zign Hotels Group to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Limitation of Liability
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, The Zign Hotels Groupshall not be responsible for indirect damage, damage arising from consequential damage or special circumstances, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity, arisen out of the performance or non performance of obligations under this Terms and Conditions.
The Zign Hotels Group strongly recommends you purchase Comprehensive Travel Insurance. We suggest that the policy include, but not limited to, the following coverage – loss of payment through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
Links to Third Parties
- The Zign Hotels Group does not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. The Zign Hotels Group provides such links only as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by The Zign Hotels Group of the linked website or any information contained in it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The products and/or services described in and available through the site may not be available in your country. We make no representation that the services or products offered in the site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. The site is operated from Thailand and it is governed by the laws of Thailand